Friday, December 26, 2008

new shoes for year 2009 !!!


erm this shoe i dunno wat brand but look quite nice so i brought it ... from taiwan

this is my converse i brought it to replace my other shoe that was spoil ... hehe also brought from taiwan

my new reebok haha nice bo...
lol this is suin bian post my bro's shoe .. nike air and this one also .. and1 basketball shoe as i mention in the last post

hehe the above are all the shoes that we brought other than that mommy also buy 2 pairs and daddy buy one new leather shoe for work and so as my bro dunno whether is leather or PVC but it cost around rm100++ for his school... aiks holiday nth to do so post some silly things here .. haha

1 comment:

limyangcher GODISH said...

I juz bought 1 pair of shoes=.=...not much to buy also lo..LOL
..ur family loves shoes...