Friday, March 6, 2009

LUCK

well just about half an hour ago.. in tat particular few seconds i can actually feel that i have a bad luck and also a good luck.. why?? here's the story.. so today i went for badminton after my lecture and then attend the KPMG talk .. ok, is 3pm and i go to my car and start driving.. usually i use NPE to go home and same as today but today i just use the left lane since not much car.. and this is the turning point.. there is only 2 lanes and as usual there is one car from another road that is block by some red rubber thingy wanna illegal cut into this road.. ok no prob.. i din accelerate and wait for a while n c how lor..
then WTF that car duwan to move, nvm lor i step on the gas pedal and the next thing i know the car turn out and is like 2 car distance between us .. well normal reaction is to step on the brake but i'm on 80km/h and how can u stop that fast??? (this is the bad luck part) well i think i was a few inch away from that car's bumper and i cant turn out cos there's a BMW beside me on the right lane.. and when my hope is gone, miracle happens( i assume is good luck), the BMW suddenly accelarates and in split second i turn my car and miss by maybe an inch...
well i'm so very grateful for the BMW car that helps me and for that super old toyata sunny F*** you... u nearly cost me an accident..
moral of the story, even driving at a speed of 80km/h will encounter accident so dun say about 100 or 140 ?? drive safely and follow the rule !!!

3 comments:

靖沂 said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!
Careful dear!!
btw, y dun u tell me u r going for that talk? i wanted to go but no one teman me >.<

Esther said...

haha.. cy, u din tell me u r going also.. at 1st i tot i was going alone then somehow kevin and other 2 ppl show up.. at least i dun feel tat weird.. haha btw they give a very cool pen where u can get a mech pencil and pen 2in1.. haha

Esther said...

lol yc.. thx for your support.. and still got visit my blog wor.. not bad huh.. find one day come out la.. miss u guys la..