Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool day

well for those who know me well will know that yest is my bday.. yes is the day b4 april fool .. well today i seems a little bit depress not because of my exam but is my frens.. this friday april 3 i'm holding some sort of dinner+belated bday party but the main objective is to see my frens for one more time well maybe this is the last chance to meet them since only have 5 months left here.. well today i suddenly feel like my foundation frens are very supportive like janet she din even know how to come to my hse n yet she says she will come.. janet tq tq, it actually makes me feel better..
and so i ask a my sbs frens out on friday nite and today i receive some 'sorry i cannot make it' aiks dunno why i'm quite dissapointed cos ppl from klang can come to cheras but ppl from cheras cant make it.. i'm thinking maybe i shoud go subang thr n celebrate with my .4 frens only.. well at least i still have a promising yes from hh and wt.. juvy, kw, harri and i think mayb jin also cant make it.. then marg n lock lock also .. ohya yc and michelle cant make it also.. well i dunno what to say and i think i duwan to think about it anymore.. *depress la*

2 comments:

limyangcher GODISH said...

sorry xiao yan...I will celebrate wif u other day k^^
You got my words!!!

Esther said...

lol ok ok.. c lar some other day when both of us is free.. hehe