Friday, June 12, 2009

haiz..

I wonder why people always tell me that 'SPM is tough pre-u will have culture shock but when you get to degree it will be easy'

THIS IS BULL SHIT !!!

i feel like kena cheated kau kau man.. i got past SPM like normal only, pre u is just as fun as any high school years. but DEGREE omg is killing man, aiks the 8 to 5 class i had adjusted myself to it. the tough syllabus also can cope with it, but the final exam and the assignment is killing me. MOB please dun fail me cos i need you so much, muaks muaks .. (guess i'd gone nuts) well after MOB i'm going to target the final examination, for 19 years i never feel the urge to study b4 this is the 1st time and seriously i DUN LIKE this feeling. hmm is this wat they called stress, haih i'm so sure about it cos somehow a part of me is still having fun despise the exam is approaching.

People i may seems to be strong, but sometimes i wish i can be weak also. Cos being strong is taking up a lot of my energy, the ego and pretending sometimes is just too much for me to bear..
haih, anyhow i still like to qoute this " Life is full of surprises" so dun give up Esther/yan. hehe i'm talking to myself .. WTH

lol ciaoz.. wish me luck in the MOB presentation !!

2 comments:

靖沂 said...

"People i may seems to be strong, but sometimes i wish i can be weak also. Cos being strong is taking up a lot of my energy, the ego and pretending sometimes is just too much for me to bear.."

same feeling all the time ^^ good luck and together we do need to back up each other XD

cheers

Esther said...

haha thx so much !!!