Saturday, October 24, 2009

Current Lifestyle

Hey, sorry for not blogging for such a long time. Not completely my fault though, cos life is pretty dry here nothing much to talk about. I even start to doubt my display name "life is full of surprise" haih. Back in M'sia i really enjoy life to the fullest but here is just so boring, especially during weekends. There's no other night entertainment here except clubbing and drinking, this just get uninteresting as time goes by. Really hope i can get more stuff to do in the future, since i cant get better part time job relating to my field of studies then i might as well consider volunteering. Well at least i can live my life more meaningfully.

Before i come here, i always thought that the problems will be homesick and culture shock. But now my major problem is the lifestyle, i feel so lazy here with nothing to do most of the time sometimes i can just space out doing nothing for an hour. I think i need a serious planning about my life here and how to live it to the fullest, weekdays are normal because pack with studies the only thing will be weekends. I started to join my Christian activities to fill up my time, i feel so disappointed about my life now..

Anybody has any idea to help me with it?

Ciaoz

No comments: