Thursday, April 1, 2010

20th Birthday

Hmm i can say is quite dull here, as nobody is here. Well at least that night milk n tse wei came over to have a mini celebration with me. Some frens actually call and text me.. Not bad not bad, but honestly i wasn't very happy but well i din bother.. Until just now i went to check my mail box and guess wat i saw ??

UWE sent me my paycheck and wt's card. Well at least i got a present from UWE (btw i got 56pounds, not bad huh??) wt card really surprise me alot, she really took the effort to give me a surprise.. WAN TENG !!! Thank you very much, i like the card alot, cos is special and unique.. there will be only one in this world and it belongs to me, for that i'm very grateful.

You see gifts are not about the price, is about the sincerity.. wt ur bday i promise i'll giv u a really big surprise !!! Muahahaha..

Ciaoz

1 comment:

凯微 said...

really sorry for not planning anything special for you during ur big day. not even a present. distance shall not be the excuse, i know. but just... sorry my friend...

happy belated birthday....!!