Thursday, January 6, 2011

updates

Aiks seems like very long didn't post anything here.. Haha blame the assignments because i seriously don't feel like typing anymore after typing so many words for the assignments.. hehe well life has begun to bored me again, nth special happen lately. Except that today i had a looonnggg chat with hh cos both of us just have too many minutes to waste, and a small chat with kw.. I miss the time when v can always hang out and "blow water" together.. lol

Well both of them reminds me that i just have around 5 months of uni life left, aiks i will seriously miss the time in Uni, especially in UK cos it's just so relax and fun~ Planning to study ACCA, conquer the last 5 papers and hopefully get a job then.. Hmm why must time passes so fast?? I wish i could just stay in my high school life and enjoy life to the most!!

I also figured out that i hardly keep in touch with all my friends in Malaysia anymore, the last summer break i went back was 80% of the time doing work while just 20% of the time to spend with others (plus u know that i'm lazy, so the 20% will have to take of 10% for sleeping and lazying around time.. LOL) Shit man, i sure hope u guys don't forget me, sobs~

Alrite i'll stop here, time to sleep~

Ciaoz and nitez

4 comments:

靖沂 said...

lol... life dear...
life also bored me for the last 6 months, shocked for the boredom and because of that sorta lknow my results super suck for last sem.. C and P, imagine that *sigh*

time flies... esp when dad told me i have to start paying my own insurance =.= i was like *shit, need money* but i dont think i like working life, ever since i start interning...

ya, ntg to say but best of luck..

Esther said...

Haha wish you luck also then.. I miss the gathering, hmm i miss you guys so much.. Dun worry about marks so much, i'm sure you can do it..

靖沂 said...

lol... we should have a live web cam session! haha....

er, marks, i very open dy... is just that those really triggers the alarm.. cos it actually pull down my entry requirement for that internship... thank god i got it before the result out. haha

凯微 said...

didnt forget you. jz beh song that we hardly have time to chat long long and especially beh song i don't know any stories from you when itu babi lim sudah korek semua from you. haha. you too, time to send me long long message or email updating me all the stories la... :D