Friday, November 14, 2008

R.I.P

my grandpa just pass away on the 1.03am, 11/11/2008 , very easy to rmb hor.. aiks at 1st din feel very sad cos i think got some mental preparation ad.. leave kl at 5am reach thr around 10am.. reach thr and saw a few relatives thr already.. went in the room to c my grandpa.. lying on the bed so peacefully.. i'm happy but i still cried.. the tears just flowing out from my eyes without control.. my grandpa had just pass away .. even now when i think of him, the tears still will store in the eyes but i'm glad that i still can control it.. monday nite after receiving the news din sleep much and prepare to leave pick up my cousin on the way .. tuesday nite sleep at 3am cos need to stay awake to make sure that nobody broke into the hse after 3am my cousin's turn.. wed nite din sleep at all, saw some very very weird stuff at 4.30am .. one A Pak come out and wash car and after that watch tv news.. so morning the ceremony starts at 10 and finish around 2 something.. watched my grandpa's coffin went in to the burning chamber.. tat moment very very sad but din cry, hehe .. sunday nite my parents will be going back and monday nite they will br coming back .. my grandma will be coming to kl and stay here for one week .. aiks still rmb the last word i say to my gong gong is .. gong .. wo men hui qu la...