Thursday, November 6, 2008

anonymous

haih.. its been like 2 or 3 years .. Mr. A still ask me the same question today.. "will u ??" Am i that good that one guy has to sacrifice 2 or 3 years hoping that i'll accept him again.. But now the strange part is when he ask me n try to convince me.. i got a feeling that i shud give him another chance, not tat i want to but i shud.. cos i feel that last time the relationship shouldn't count as one because v dun even qualify as a couple.. so this strange feeling wants me to give him wat he has miss out for all these years .. OMG wats wrong with me?

I promise myself i duwan to start a relationship until i'm quite confidence that it will last but now y wanna consider giving chance to a person that most probably will go to US next year while i'm leaving for UK? isn't strange?

Am i worthy to wait for so many years, i doubt it..

2 comments:

limyangcher GODISH said...

HIAK HIAK HAIK...
I M THE MR.A!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

小王子 said...

hoho..
xiao yan~
魅力无法挡!
gong hei gong hei..

*up thr all jz say 4 fun
think properly is da thg i wan 2 tell u..
=)