Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reflection..

well today when i'm sitting in the car on the journey back to kl.. i was actually recap -ing my life.. strange huh?? but i saw my life in many aspect from one lazy spoil girl to an active funny(or crazy) girl.. and soon i will travel to some very very far place for my study.. if u ask me 'are u ready' seriously i can answer you confidently i tot i was but actually is NO... this CNY holiday made me think of many things and some surprises also.. i received news that my cousin sis is marrying soon on this 31 of may.. fast hor.. if my grandpa can live for a few months more then he can be part of it already.. he will have the chance to see his 1st grandchildren to get married .. And we have one group picture taken in my aunt's house.. this year only my cousin sis is not in the pic cos she's studying in UK (which i soon will be thr) but next year we will have 3 ppl missing one is my cousin sis tat is marrying soon one is my cousin sis that is still studying and the other one will be me.. wow time really flies man not kidding.. well lets go back to the recap part, i was thinking maybe is not the OBS that change my life, maybe is the things i've been through..

For instance,
i dun look down on lesbian bcos i know how it feels;
i learn to think on the positive side cos i know thinking on the negative side will get what;
i've learn a lot from relationship (love) because every one of mine gaves me diff experience and idea of what is happening;
i know friendship is very important and i've learn PR skill..
lastly, i've learn that you must treasure every minute in your life because time will not go back and you will have regrets once you are recaping..

BUT, i will still be myself the crazy xiao xiao, the brainaic Esther and one of the Pi family yan yan

Muahahaha, finally wish everybody Happy Chinese New Year must get a lot of ang pow ohhh.. if you are in overseas must ask them online send the ang pow money to your acc.. (haha one of my uncle says wan funny rite, he also suggests charge interest tim )

1 comment:

靖沂 said...

oh come on, this is life ... time flies and i suddenly simply think of lots of thing....

hey hey, this is one of the thing that i stupidly think of:
"初三:
拜访外公的母亲。看见高龄96岁的她,我在想,我自己有没有这个机会活到这么久;老了,谁会来看我?;如果我自己的母亲活到这个岁数,我会不会还有耐心,去照顾老人痴呆的她?突然间,我害怕长大。"

time... u cruel thing XD