Monday, September 7, 2009

Reveal!!

Well i think my blog is officially reveal to some of the frens that i wish they would know about my life when i'm not here anymore. Hmm i still hope that ppl dun link me to their blog cos i dun like ppl start blog hopping and end up with my end ( plz forgive my selfishness ).

Yiaks !! left a few more days only, what shud i do now? i seriously have no idea but at least i have a plan on friday, it would be a memorable day in my chapters of life. For this, i like to thanks jian and harrison for suggesting it. I really hope we can capture the last of our childishness, innocence, playful and carefree part of ourselves b4 it is gone...

I guess thats it for this post really got nth much to say.. looking forward to friday!!

Take care of urself when i'm gone guys!! 

ciaoz..


No comments: