Tuesday, September 22, 2009

update

haih today damn sad la cos kena some stupid shit from the PAL, nvm they will regret it. Now i only understand that people say never easily give hope or promise to others.. Cos that hurts alot.. well i'm sitting here in my room alone and blogging while my frens when out to party mainly becos i'm sick.. From the time i go into my frens room i know that i cant go out, cos the feeling is not right anymore.. Now i'm freaking coughing like hell, lets hope tmr morning i'll be fine and they wont notice it.

I dun want anybody to worry about me, nah tats me always wanna be strong, why? i dun know.. I told them that i'm lazy and tired so i duwan to go although i told them i'll go with them. I broke my promise and i know they are disappointed but what can i do? in this condition i cant go anywhere. Even if i did went it would  only drag them down cos they will have to look out for me, cant have fun, and wasted 5 pounds each..

hmm nth much to say, nitez everybody ...

2 comments:

Wai Kit said...

take care ah!! =)
get well sooon....

靖沂 said...

Please urself, cos there is much to worry in future^^

TK