Friday, November 6, 2009

Business Simulation

Yep it happen again, when things are going well and suddenly there will be a thing to pull me back down.. Well i understand that, but WHY WHY this time have to be my assignment?? 20% is freaking too much for me to bear!! I feel like killing people now, well can say is my mistake, i shudn't let them check the the touch, and damn i shudn't even let them know the freaking ID and password. Now, everything is gone.. emergency loan of 3mil, where in the hell that i'm gonna find money to repay that. The brand is not good ad, plus this stupid loan.. 

Ahhh!!!! !@%@#%#@^%$!&^$!#^!# .. Damn it...

2 comments:

靖沂 said...

what actually happen dear?
faked stimulation issit...
dont fright me wei... 3 mil...

Esther said...

haha nola is our assignment.. haih dun mention about it d, let it be~~ hehe how r u lately??