Sunday, November 9, 2014

Help!!

Okay something is terrible wrong with me for the past couple of months.. This Monday blue symptom is starting to scare me.. Is already 1.30am but I just can't fall asleep. Every time I close my eyes many things will just pop out and no matter how many times I clear it off it will comes out again.
*sign* I never had trouble falling asleep but for these couple of months is been really hard for me to fall asleep on Sunday night and it is getting worse. Things in work is getting really bad as well, I have no passion for the job already  but the work load and issue is pilling up while I do not have any motivation to resolve it.
The worst part is I need to get through this feeling for a couple of months more until I get my bonus on February then only I can resign.
Seriously I need to find some cure for this Monday blue symptom, I can't be like this for long, if not I think I'll go crazy soon. I didn't realize how much I hate my job until now, the impact is too much fo me to handle!!
I need help!!! Teach me how to let my mind to not feel like this and survive a few more months then I can start a new chapter ..

No comments: