Sunday, October 5, 2008

party !!!

Yesterday nite i went to my fren's hse .. it was ejin's n brian's bday although their actual bday is today but due to some problem v decide to have it yesterday nite... it took my parents 10 mins circling the place to find tat hse when it is juz thr and we miss it dunno how many timesss.. so when i reach thr i'm quite happy to c some ppl thr cos it's been a while since i last saw them so i chat with some frens while waiting for the others to arrive.. we had pizzas, fried mee hun, curry chicken and BBQ for dinner hehe actually is quite a lot but the food still finish pretty fast and the drink run out very early so marcus have to drive out to buy more drinks.. yest is my 1st time try absolute vodka wow is very difficult to drink even with ice cant even imagine drinking it without ice.. stupid kit la pour so much in my cup.. well is quite nice la but i have to go back around 11.30 liddat they havent even cut the cake yet .. sobs sobs.. haih my curfew but i'm quite glad tat at least i can make it cos this will be my last time celebrating jin's bday ad.. next year i'll be leaving m'sia to further my studies by september so i wont have the chance to celebrate the other Pi member's bday .. aiks tat's it for now erm i'll try to post some photos if i have .. hehe

No comments: