Friday, October 3, 2008

Raya Break...

Okay lets talk bout my raya break... come to think of it, i actually spend the whole break watching dramas sleeping and eating.. wow sure gain some fat here.. hehe but nvm exercise more will do .. today i met up with my close frens, we all had mamak as breakfast .. hehe i'm quite glad to meet them cos its been a while since we last met.. you know when ur frens r in nilai, seremban, form 6, A levels and others they r quite bz .. except for me la ofcos .. taylors business foundation.. although now is already my final sem i still think my life is quite easy compared to others.. no tough syllabus, high grade pressure, not much competition .. i sort of live my live with waiting for time to pass .. well my english research still havent start yet .. hieroglyph is really driving me nutss .. kinda regret picking this topic but is quite fun in a way that i can increase my knowledge .. hehe when i step back in college next week i plan to have more frequent badminton and basketball game.. cos i'm kinda fat already ..

No comments: