Sunday, October 26, 2008

miss..








Aiks juz now i was chatting with my frens about the element of surprise.. this brings me back to a lot of memory of school days.. i miss the secondary skol days, where exams are nth, skols are fun, nothing to worry about, SPM juz a sijil paling mudah tats wat its call .. haha dunno heard from whr ad but is quite amusing though.. I miss my frens too.. whr r they ?? everybody is heading for a diff path and we hardly meet each other already.. i miss my 'nephew chai' n her gang, margaret, penguin, yishan n so on .. its been so long since i last meet u all was it one year already or 11 months ?? Time passes so fast, i dun even have the time to think of it then now is already end of the year.. another few months more and i'll b studying overseas.. by that time i really have no chance to meet up with all my frens ad.. sad le.. i'll miss all of u .. my pi family, the photokaki (jun marcus kit n etc..) usual party gang.. haha the usual party gang is almost the whole form 5 already .. haha cos the major race during our time is the chinese .. yea we are dominating and tats the reason y our skol get good result.. skrew the pig.. haha ( so bad la ) Miss ya guys ...

1 comment:

小王子 said...

haha..
thx 2 me..
唤醒你那沉睡的记忆..
muahaha..
=)